- Prior to or at the time of requesting personal information, we will identify the reason(s) for collecting it.
- Personal information we collect will be used strictly for the purposes stated or as required to by applicable law.
- Ryland Sandford Consultants always collects personal information using lawful and fair means and with the full knowledge and/or consent of the individual concerned.
- We secure personal information using proprietary protocols and employing technological solutions some of which are provided by third parties.
- Personal information that needs to be retained over the long term is secured within protected storage facilities some of which are operated by third party providers. These facilities are protected by strong and effective firewall technology
and encryption algorithms.
- Furthermore, Ryland Sandford Consultants enforces a strict “need to know” policy regarding employee access to personal information. Employees that require access to personal information receive additional training to ensure they know how
to preserve the privacy of such information and prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, duplication or modification.